Governance Now Digital transformation awards will appreciate and recognise the projects and initiatives taken by the centre and state government to make India digitally empowered.
The applications are open to the Central government and state government departments and agencies for their contribution to digital India and bringing digital transformation in delivering G2G, G2B and G2C services.
The winning projects will be evaluated by the esteemed jury and winners will be felicitated in the Award ceremony on 6th November 2019.
The Award felicitates the centre and state government departments and agencies which have displayed exemplary work in the following categories. The services/project/ infrastructure/ using technology that has enhanced the key pillars of the governance process - Efficiency, Productivity Transparency, and Accountability.
End to End Digital Services [G2G Service, G2B Service, G2C Service]
Adoption of Digital payments
Creating a Start-up ecosystem in the state
Use of disruptive technologies such as AI, IoT, ML, Data Analytics
Capacity building of Government practitioner (on technologies)
Cyber Security Initiatives
Use of IT in Disaster management
Cloud & Data Centre Initiatives
Digital transformation in
& other Ministries and areas
- Urban Development
- Energy/ Power
- Water harvesting
- Social Care
- Skills development
- Make in India
- Rural development
- River Rejuvenation
The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 follows the dual-route of research and nomination. The process would start with the filing of nominations by the centre and State Government departments and agencies in predefined categories.
The Governance Now Research Team will also use its own research to get further information to verify and evaluate the nominations. Based on the verification and evaluation, the scores will be assigned by the Research Team. This shortlisted nominations will then be presented to the Jury.
The winners will be decided based on the decision of the high-powered Jury, which would meet to evaluate the score presented by the research team and adjudicate the winner in each of the awards categories. Shortlisted participants shall be invited for presentation
This would be followed by an on-ground Conference and Awards on 6th November 2019, The Lalit, New Delhi.
Awards Nomination Timeline
Nominations are open from 2nd September to 14th October 2019
Date of nominations extended till 14th October 2019
- There is NO application fee for nomination
- The Applicant can send nomination in more than one category
- The Application must not exceed 2000 words
- The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 is limited to Central ministries and state government departments and agencies.
- Nominations to be submitted must cover the above-defined parameters along with mandatory declaration form signed and stamped by the competent authority. This will be scrutinised for awards by the esteemed Jury.
- All applicants are expected to provide complete details and data in the declaration form and format. However, in case they do not have data or information to share, they can mark the respective fields as NA.
- All the projects that are operational in /after 2014 are eligible to be nominated for awards
Terms & Conditions
- Governance Now and the Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Jury has absolute rights to change/merge/ delete / or create a new category of awards.
- Any misrepresentation of information could amount to disqualification of the nomination, without any prior notice.
- The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Secretariat reserves the right to ask for additional information or clarification from the applicants
- Once submitted the nominations cannot be withdrawn or modified by the applicant
- The organisers reserve the right to reproduce the submitted material, wholly or in part, without limitation, in both print and electronic format.
- All or part of any information, photographs, submissions or any details generated for the purpose of Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 may be used for further research, analysis and promotional activity.
- The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Secretariat and Jury reserves the right not to declare an award in case the nominations received are not found fit enough in terms of quality and quantity.
- The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Jury will have the right to nominate any government initiative/ project for any special category award that it feels should be in the consideration set.
- The decision of the Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Jury will be final and binding and no appeal will be entertained for change in the Jury decision.
- The authority of deciding on the final winners lie with the Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Jury and the final decision will it based on the report presented by the Governance Now Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 research team.
- The Governance Now Digital Transformation Awards 2019 Jury will include nominee from Governance Now, its partner companies and eminent personalities from the government and corporate sector. It will be headed by a Chairperson and no effort to influence any jury member during the process will be entertained. This may amount to disqualification of the candidature of the applicant from the awards.
- Governance Now reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any point of time
For more details and queries please connect to Praggya Guptaa, +91 9873650603, email@example.com